Minimum Qualifications ?
- Bachelor?s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field or equivalent experience
- 5 years of experience with quality assurance, testing methodologies and analyzing application failures/defects
- 5 years of experience with web-based applications
- 5 years of experience in automated testing and automated testing tools
- 5 years of experience with commonly used object-oriented programming languages
Preferred Qualifications ?
- 7 years of experience with quality assurance, testing methodologies and analyzing application failures/defects
- 7 years of experience with web-based applications
- 7 years of experience in automated testing and automated testing tools
- 7 years of experience with commonly used object-oriented programming languages
- Master?s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of one major programming language (C#, .NET, C/C++, Java, Python, etc.)
- Knowledge of APIs, network protocols and GUI interfaces, XML, web services and SQL/NoSQL
- Knowledge of TFS and/or Git
The Quality Architect improves the overall quality of software systems through designing and implementing testing and automation solutions and strategies. This team member plays a significant role in designing, developing and implementing testing and automation solutions and strategies.
- Assist and support teams with designing and implementing test and automation strategies, technical designs, specifications and documentation
- Collaborate with development teams on best practices, process changes, standards and continuous process improvement topics (unit testing, continuous integration, code reviews, etc.) and build highly maintainable and reusable automation modules
- Oversee projects to ensure overall system quality and test to see if automation deliverables are being met
- Be a subject-matter expert on issues that impact product performance, scalability and system stability
- Perform research and development to enhance quality into new technologies, methods and products before introducing them to the greater company ecosystem
- Assist teams with test case/data management, overall testing processes and strategy, automation, performance and load, scalability, high availability, disaster recovery, security and full integration testing
- Facilitate collaboration and open work across teams to ensure overall application quality (data handoffs, testing scenarios) and to maintain visibility into the project health via reports and metrics
- Help define quality gates for projects (adequate code coverage, security scans, release management, etc.)
Who We Are
Nexsys Technologies is a financial technology company founded by mortgage IT experts to create and deliver innovative solutions for smarter lending processes. The company?s core product, Nexsys Clear Path?, is the evolution of provider management. As a real-time solution for the management of mortgage-related transactions, orders, provider performance and service allocations, Nexsys Clear Path is one system to manage millions of mortgage-related transactions across thousands of service providers. In 2016 and 2017, Nexsys Technologies was recognized as one of the most innovative technology companies in housing by being named a HousingWire ?Tech100? award recipient. The company is based in Detroit with clients and integrated service providers all across the United States.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.