The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for highly complex task/projects in the development, testing, and implementation of software solutions. They ensure strict adherence to prescribed testing guidelines and quality control procedures. They will interact with Development, Infrastructure, and Testing teams to ensure the overall quality of the software. They are responsible to maintain Configuration Management data and monitoring the ReleaseManagement process.
- Basic understanding of software processing.
- Ability to communicate to a diverse group of IT management and business users is required
- Experience creating Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- May be called upon to mentor less experienced personnel.
- 3-5 years of industry standard QA Methodologies, Quality Assurance Life Cycle (QALC), test strategy, test metrics, configuration management, and release management experience.
- Proficient in establishing and maintaining QA Procedures
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a deadline driven environment.
- Understanding of process control, workflow, and process- integration techniques.
- Past experience should demonstrate ability to maintain a high motivation level and initiative.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and MS Project.
Not Required, but Preferred:
- Exposure to .Net technologies, web services, stored procedures, and middle tier applications.
- Understanding of or experience with virtual environments