Quality Assurance (Audits)
CGI is seeking a Quality Assurance (Audits) to join our team!
The role will involve you potentially helping/QA process for Correspondence
You will need to have an understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and System Implementation
You will complete Quality Audits/Quality Metrics, and will need to have experience with the IEEE standards
You will manage the QA realm and is proactive in finding deficiencies/ areas of improvement
The Quality Assurance (Audits) is located in West Sacramento, CA. If outside of this proximity, the role can be performed remote, but will require some travel to West Sacramento, CA.
Your future duties and responsibilities
Responsible for the integration of quality activities throughout the project, improving project productivity and product quality, as well as measuring compliance with project objectives
Responsible for the Team Quality Management Plan documenting the approach to properly deliver the project
Provides guidance for development of quality management documents
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Understanding of SDLC and System Implementation
• Have a minimum of three (3) years of experience in the area of ensuring quality deliverables and compliance with standards and methodologies within the last five (5) years
• Responsible primarily for deliverable quality and the adherence to all vendor and client standards and methodologies.
• Be on client site at least four (4) business days per week during those phases of the project that require interface services. (Remote acceptable at this time until office restrictions are lifted.)
Skill Set/Years of Experience:
Strong analytical skills - 5+ years
Client relationship skills - 3+ years
• Have a minimum of three (3) years of experience with CGI methodologies, standards and practices.
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $53K-$120K*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals "members" to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI's benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
#DICEBuild your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.Skills
- Analytical Thinking
- Client Relationship
- Quality Assurance/QA Strategy