Job ID: 2113045 Location:
CHANTILLY , VA , US Date Posted:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
NonePotential for Remote Work:
SAIC has just won a 3 year contract, and we have an immediate opening for a mission oriented , results-oriented, mission-driven Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst to provide robust testing of the developed ETL solution to ensure proper functionality, performance metrics are met, and data quality standards are maintained. You'll be part of agile teams responsible for increasing innovation capacity and driving the velocity of development of data ingestion and data analysis. You will synchronize efforts with other tasks in assembling data technologies to control the flow of data from source to value, with the goal of speeding up the process of deriving value and insight. The ideal candidate will have a passion for unlocking the secrets held by a dataset and solid understanding and experience developing test plans, test procedures, verifying and validating the results of tests conducted by data engineering teams, and writing scripts and code to automate and record the results of tests of integration and interoperability between services. Join SAIC to support this three year contract, and stay with SAIC for the rest of your career! Qualifications
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or years of experience in lieu of degree
- 5 + years of experience in QA/Testing/Software Development or related role
- Experience with open source automation tools (Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber, Gherkin)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience working with Linux OS
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence, and the rest of the Atlassian suite
- Familiarity with managing data in relational databases and distributed computing systems in cloud storage
- Familiarity with ingesting data into SQL and NoSQL database systems
- Experience developing and maintaining data processing flows using NiFi
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.