Client in Miramar, FL is actively looking to hire a Business Analyst to their team on a permanent basis. The client is looking to hire a professional that is proficient in the following:
- Working experience in banking or financial industry with a preference (not mandatory) in consumer credit / lending.
- Scope, create and document the client’s business requirements.
- Plan and oversee all aspects of assigned projects.
- Work closely with the IT leadership and other departmental leaders to ensure that the scope and software delivery quality of each project is on schedule and meets business needs.
- Create test plans and track project tasks. Report on project progress regularly to IT leadership and key stakeholders.
- Provide ad-hoc support for the design and testing of operational solutions, applications, interfaces, and flat-files.
- Ability to access, query multiple relational databases and data sources.
- Testing of applications using T-SQL and/or PL/SQL to provide development support.
- Analyze, test, and validate data accuracy and integrity.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis of consumer portfolios as directed.
- Ensure that appropriate reporting of activity is in alignment with the client’s policy as well as pertinent accounting/regulatory guidance.
- Use Oracle and Microsoft development tools, MSSQL-Server or similar RDBMS application development Suite, and TFS Code Repository Version Control.
- Provide quality assurance review of OLTP, OLAP data constructs and reviewing reporting output and data for the client’s Data warehouse project.
- Trained and will provide support to ERP systems in a Financial Services environment including Oracle Daybreak or Oracle (EBS) E-Business Suite.
- Other duties as assigned include assisting with quality assurance and testing.
- Ensure high quality standards of the client’s software based on testing, regression testing and tracking of bug fixes.
- Responsible for the overall integration testing, system testing, and performance testing of software. Creates detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases then coordinates testing activities. Ensures quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved.
- Responsible for writing test plans and testing scope documents of new software applications including developing written specifications, testing scripts, documenting, and potentially training end-users.
- Review test environment setup and data refresh processes
If you would like to learn more about the position, please send your resume to Matt Johnson at