Work Location: HB Berkeley Heights, NJ
City & State: Berekely Heights, New Jersey Job Title: Quality Assurance - Functional Testing QA - Senior
Job Description: Position title: Continuous Defense - Quality Assurance Analyst End date: 12 months
HOURS: Monday-Friday: 8-5pm
OVERTIME (Will overtime work be a possibility?): Not at this time
LOCATION: HB Berkeley Heights, NJ
Please verify if this position will start as WFH?: WFH until notice to return to office
Interview (In person/Phone/Video): Video Interview Duration: 1 hour
• Monitors, restores service, changes, supports and handles day-to-day activities 7/24/365 required to run the mission critical Information Security systems for BMO. Provides responsive customer service in support of cyber security.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
• Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
• Anticipates and reduces complexity for others.
• Prepares and delivers presentations for senior management.
• Provides input into the planning and implementation of operational programs.
• Develops and documents procedures and processes, conforming to the industry best practices and Bank's security regulations, policies and standards.
• Leads the preparation of end user reference materials.
• Gathers requirements and documents these requirements for use in various audits, reports, & projects.
• Acts in a larger project planning capacity, audits the quality of reports submitted by analysts and provides related coaching and support.
• Performs governance and oversight in support of the team, by producing and reviewing reports to ensure completeness and compliance to applicable standards.
• Monitors & maintains security tools and applications.
• Creates activity reports for security tools and applications.
• Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver on business objectives and to support operational activities for Information Security.
• Develops an understanding of organizational interactions and complexity to engage with the appropriate matrix areas.
• Actions service requests, transactions, queries etc. within relevant service level agreements.
• Coordinates and facilitates incident management activities. Includes deploying changes to the production environment and engaging 2rd party providers contracted to the Bank during an incident.
• Recommends approaches or changes to streamline and integrates security processes and systems in the organization, while considering Information Security methodology to improve overall efficiency.
• Provides technical Information Security subject matter expertise.
• Identifies opportunities to strengthen the capability of the Information Security organization at BMO, such as: sharing expertise to promote technical development and mentoring employees.
• Stays abreast of industry technical and business trends through participation in professional associations, practice communities and individual learning.
• Ensures consistent, high quality practices/work and the achievement of business results in alignment with business/group strategies and with productivity goals.
• Focus is primarily on business/group within BMO; may have broader, enterprise-wide focus.
• Provides specialized consulting, analytical and technical support.
• Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
• Works independently and regularly handles non-routine situations.
• Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Typically between 4 - 7 years of relevant experience within change management, information and cyber security
• Knowledge of Information Security processes, procedures and controls - In-depth.
• Knowledge of the technical and business environment and the corporate processes and procedures - In-depth.
• Understanding of Information Security risk and regulatory requirements.
• Deep knowledge and technical proficiency gained through extensive education and business experience.
• Understanding and problem solving ability of IS issues within their business group, appreciating the scope of complexity that exists in the operating environment and the ways which security platforms impact that environment - In-depth.
• Experience in Information Security or with multiple areas of systems and computer operations (e.g. Identity & Access Management, IT operations, Certification & Key Management, Security Platform Administration, Security Incident Response)
• Understanding and problem solving ability of information security issues within their business group - In-depth.
• Partnering, communication, and negotiation skills to communicate effectively within the team and with technology and business partners - In-depth.
• Understands the scope of complexity that exists in the operating environment and the ways which security platforms impact that environment.
• Knowledge of Information Security support and operations concepts, practices, concepts, and technology obtained through formal training and work experience.
NICE TO HAVES:
• Has at least one certification in a related field, with strong preference for Information Security certifications from a well-recognized institution (e.g. (ISC)2, ISACA, SANS).
• Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
• Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
• Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
• Influence skills - In-depth.
• Data driven decision making - In-depth.
• Post-secondary degree in in Business or Computer Science, or a related field of study or an equivalent combination of formal training, or industry / technical certifications or work experience.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or