My name is Gaurav Upadhyay and I'm a Technical Recruiter at First Tek. We are currently sourcing for candidate with the following skill. Kindly forward your resume if interested, do share with your friends and colleagues as well.
Quality Assurance Analyst
Duration: 3-6 month RIGHT to HIRE Location-Pleasant Prairie, WI Telephone, Skype and WebEx Interview
Candidates: holders only
Note: This position is totally onsite and no remote option available.
Here is a breakdown of the Data Warehouse skills we would like to focus on:
- Ability to create complex SQL queries.
- Fundamental knowledge of Data Whs Concepts
- Experience with Informatica (plus)
- Experience with Informatica DVO (Data Validation Option) tool (plus)
- 3 - 5 years experience in Data Warehouse Testing
- Experience in testing Analytical processes
- Support holistic testing efforts for multiple projects and software releases, including integration, system, regression, performance and user-acceptance testing as a part of Agile/ Scrum teams.
- Develop, execute and maintain test plans, test scenarios, test cases and test scripts.
- Perform and participate in front-end and back-end testing.
- Document and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects and work with Development team and business to troubleshoot issues.
- Provide testing estimates for assigned work.
- Establish and maintain traceability of requirements through test plans and cases.
- Partner with Solution Analysts and Project Managers to ensure requirements are documented, understood, testable and accurately tested.
- Track and report on established QA metrics and KPIs for assigned projects.
- Act as customer advocate.
- Provide input on go / no-go decisions for production releases.
- Support Quality Assurance (QA) activities related to complex applications and system implementation projects.
- Drive established QA practices and methodology for Uline's IT Project Services team within assigned projects.
- Participate in executing QA roadmaps and strategies.
- Work with teams without a QA representative to communicate, implement and adopt applicable testing practices and expectations.
- Collaborate with QA manager and QA team to develop, implement and improve innovative QA capabilities, approaches
- Assist the QA automation engineer by providing functional and complete manual tests to be included in automated testing and in identifying candidates for test automation.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical discipline.
- DATA WAREHOUSE – 3 years of experience.
- INFORMATICA – 2 years of experience.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE OR QA – 4 years of experience.
- TESTING – 4 years of experience.
- VISUAL STUDIO OR TFS – 2 years of experience.
- 4+ years QA experience in an IT environment.
- 4+ years’ experience with formal test tools and common software quality test tools.
- Experience with Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS) / Visual Studio Test Professional and Microsoft Test Manager a plus.
- QA Lead / Test Lead experience.
- Experience with SDLC (software development life cycle).
- Experience in Agile / Scrum and waterfall methodologies.
- Understanding of QA processes, practices and systems.
- Experience executing and coordinating integration, system, regression and user-acceptance testing.
- Demonstrated ability to work on concurrent projects, activities and tasks under time constraints.
- Demonstrated ability to work in team-based environments.
- Knowledge of supply chain and logistics a plus.
- Proficient at independently writing SQL statements, including joins.
- Development background a plus.
- Experience testing applications built in Angular web application framework a plus.
- Experience using Test Complete or Protractor Automated Regression Tools a plus.
- Experience performing API testing a plus.
- Experience using Confluence Team Collaboration software a plus.
- and services
Gaurav Upadhyay| Technical Recruiter| First Tek, Inc.
Phone:| Ext: 507
WE’VE MOVED. PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW ADDRESS.
371 Hoes Lane, Suite 201, Piscataway, NJ 08854
50 Innovative Companies to Watch, Silicon Review 2019
50 Best Workplaces of the Year, Silicon Review 2019
America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms, Forbes 2018
10 Most Admired Companies, CEO Views 2018
30 Great Places to Work, CIO Bulletin 2018
50 Most Trustworthy Companies, Silicon Review 2018
Inc 500, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, Fast 500, and NJ’s Finest Winner