Kforce has a client who is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst in Phoenix, AZ.
The QA Analyst candidate will work closely with product owners, developer and project managers to define and prioritize testing requirements; communicates test results and status reports in an agile environment. The candidate will add value to the team by validating the web applications and backend systems meet requirements and design specifications.
* Review functional business requirements and design specifications to ensure understanding of deliverables such as test strategy, test plans and test cases
* Develop, document and maintain test cases and other test artifacts like test data, test scripts
* Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* 5 years of relevant QA technical experience with functional testing, regression testing and integration testing
* Expertise in creating clear, concise test plans and test cases. Ability to understand and create test plans and test cases from specifications
* Experience in the education industry is preferred
* Experience working on an Agile/Scrum team preferred
* Experience with TFS or Azure DevOps, Azure Test Plans and MTM is preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.