Kforce has a client seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst in Pleasanton, CA.
* Work closely with project team members (e.g. product owner, business analyst, scrum testers) to get a deep understanding of the application under test and identify User Acceptance Test (UAT) needs
* Responsible for all the UAT activities of the assigned project(s) including but not limited to, identifying test scope, test scenarios, writing detailed test scripts, test data preparation, test execution and test reporting (e.g. defects, test metrics, etc.)
* Responsible for creating mobile test automation framework and scripts
* Communicate status, issues, impediments, risk to Product Owner and UAT Lead
* Attend projects meetings such as release planning, scrum meetings, daily stand-up
* BA or BS in Information Technology, Computer Science OR equivalent experience required; High School diploma/GED required
* Minimum of 5-8 years doing software testing or business analysis with experience in User Acceptance testing on web and mobile
* At least two years of automation experience on mobile automation testing tools like Perfecto Mobile, Seetest, Calabash, Appium, Selenium, etc.
* At least two years of core java project experience (required)
* Experience in leading mobile application testing on iOS and Android applications in Agile project environment (Mobile /Tablets/mobile portals)
* Test automation framework development experience
* Experience using these tools: MS Office (e.g. Visio, Excel, Word, Powerpoint), Jira, Confluence, HP ALM Quality Center, Sharepoint
* Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager
* Knowledge of Epic Electronic Medical Record system
* Knowledge on testing responsive design testing, Optimization (AB test), AEM analytics, ADA
* Has been on test lead position
* Excellent oral and written communication skills both technical and user focused
* Strong attention to details
* Good time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
* Must be able to work with minimum supervision
* Quick learner and enthusiastic
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.