NEW POSITION!! Send in your resume along with salary expectation, availability, and contact information ASAP.
Kyra Solutions, Inc.is a premier Information Technology Consulting Organization established in 1997 and headquartered in Lakeland, Florida. Kyra is a prime vendor of the State of Florida and provides high quality IT Consulting Services to its clients. Kyra has been in the IT Industry for 20 years and has been serving the IT Public Sector within the State of Florida for the past 15 years. The company has won numerous awards for its aggressive growth and quality of project execution; which include:
- Florida's Best Companies To Work For two years in a row
- State's Diversity Business of the Year
- America's Fastest Growing Private Companies - Inc. 5000
- Tampa Bay Fast 50
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst in Tallahassee, FL Duration: Long-Term
Required Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor of Science/Arts degree preferred.
- An AA or AS degree from an accredited community college and 1 year of relevant Quality Assurance technical experience.
- 3+ years’ relevant Quality Assurance technical experience including systems development, testing and/or business experience can substitute for the required education.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of system test requirements.
- Developing and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications.
- Writing test cases/scripts and involved in test case automation and execution.
- Define and track quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
- Collect and analyze data for software process evaluation and improvements.
- Facilitate test plan review and use case meetings with development teams and key stakeholders.
- Provide demonstrations on fully tested features for user acceptance testing.
- Integrate evaluation and improvements into business process to address the business needs.
- Document all problems and assist in the resolution.
- Deliver quality process training to technical staff and act as an internal quality consultant.
- Perform quality audits across the various IT functions to ensure quality standards, procedures and methodologies are being followed.
- Experience in Agile Methodology and other application development methodologies.
- Expertise in database testing in Microsoft SQL Server environments including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored procedures, jobs, triggers and replication.
- Experience in automated testing.
- Creating clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle.
- Experienced in Quality Assurance processes.
- Knowledge of project management best practices, risk and issue management, and expectations management.
- Demonstrated success in working on multiple projects with multiple priorities.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organization, coordinating and planning skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
Kyra recruiters, know the industry landscape and our clients’ needs well. We also understand you want not only a high wage position, but long-term growth potential. Our employees have over a 93% renewal rate while employed with us. We work hard to not only keep you working, but growing with more challenging issues in need of innovative solutions.
If you are interested in this position or in working for Kyra in the future, please send us your resume with salary expectation, availability, and contact information. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Background / References
Verifiable Professional References will be required along with the resume, however references will be checked/contacted after the interview and before the project starts. Background check (for past 10 years) will be done on the selected candidate for Employment, Criminal (State & Federal), Education, and others as mandated by the client. Please make sure your resume and all other information provided are accurate. Any misrepresentation will mean permanent disqualification by the client. Equal employment opportunity employer.