Essential duties and responsibilities
- Work on a development team of engineers to ensure that a high quality product is delivered and define measurable metrics to gauge progress against objective QA goals.
- Work closely with developers, QA Engineers, and product owners to review and test a custom financial product.
- Perform functional, system, integration, and regression testing on newly developed and redesigned company software solutions by writing test cases in TypeScript for Protractor.
- Work on the automation frameworks to add new functionalities and features.
- Maintain and improve current automation stack to keep pace with the new changes being made in deliverables. Keep the tests cases and automation code updated, relevant and effective.
- Determine and develop approaches to solutions and assist with complex problems regarding testing approaches, application knowledge, and technical knowledge.
- Document and summarize test results and report findings.
AWS Aurora MySQL
1-2 year/s of your total experience as a SDET/SDE or similar type of role
Bachelor’s degree preferred with 3+ years of experience in Information Technology, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.