QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists "The people I work with are as passionate as I am.""I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our IT department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in IT quality assurance practices, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks a Quality Assurance Analyst at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin (south of Milwaukee).
- Support holistic testing efforts for multiple projects and software releases, including integration, system, regression, performance and user-acceptance testing.
- Develop, execute and maintain test plans, test scenarios, test cases and test scripts.
- Document and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects and work with
- Development team and business to troubleshoot issues.
- Provide testing estimates for assigned work.
- Establish and maintain traceability of requirements through test plans and cases.
- Partner with business analysts and project managers to ensure requirements are documented, understood, covered by tests and accurately tested.
- Track and report on established QA metrics and KPIs for assigned projects.
- Provide input on go / no-go decisions for production releases.
- Support Quality Assurance (QA) activities related to complex applications and system implementation projects.
- Drive established QA practices and methodology for Uline's IT Project Services team within assigned projects.
- Participate in executing QA roadmaps and strategies.
- Work with teams to implement and adopt applicable testing practices and expectations.
- Assist Business and Development teams by communicating applicable testing practices and expectations.
- Collaborate with QA manager and QA team to develop, implement and improve innovative QA capabilities, approaches and services.
- Assist the QA automation engineer in building and maintaining a stable and reliable automation infrastructure by providing functional and complete manual tests to be included in automated testing and in identifying candidates for automation tests.
- May be required to create basic script automation through point-and-click script recording and execution.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical discipline.
- 4+ years QA experience in an IT environment.
- 4+ years experience with formal test tools and common software quality test tools.
- Experience with Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS) / Visual Studio Test
- Professional and Microsoft Test Manager a plus.
- Experience with SDLC (software development life cycle).
- Experience in Agile / Scrum and waterfall methodologies.
- Understanding of QA processes, practices and systems.
- Experience executing and coordinating integration, system, regression and user-acceptance testing.
- Demonstrated ability to work on concurrent projects, activities and tasks under time constraints.
- Demonstrated ability to work in team-based environments.
- Knowledge of supply chain and logistics a plus.
- Development background a plus.
- Experience testing applications built in Angular web application framework a plus.
- Experience using TestComplete or Protractor Automated Regression Tools a plus.
- Experience performing API testing a plus.
- Experience using Confluence Team Collaboration software a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
Please visit www.uline.jobs to learn more about our job openings and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
* Please click the *APPLY* button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Uline is a drug-free workplace