Our Government client is looking for experienced Quality Assurance Analyst on a 6 months contract role in Raleigh, NC.
Position: Quality Assurance Analyst
1. Participate as needed in all aspects of the day-to-day operations and support of the SQA Testing Services.
2. Develop detailed Test plans, Test cases, Test execution scenarios, automated scripts using/developing a framework-based model, and status reports for tactical work activities as needed or requested by management.
3. Schedule and perform testing services for SQA clients as needed including but not limited to test script development, functional testing services, results reporting and defect management.
4. Provide as needed SME based consulting services and support to clients for SQA best practices, methods, test plan development/execution, and SQA tools usage.
5. Work with the team to provide resolutions for tool/usage issues encountered by the customers
6. Assist SQA team members in implementing the custom solutions, customize Micro focus tools functioning on as needed basis to suite the agency specific business needs.
7. Play a tools admin role in maintaining the SQA Testing Services lab and monitoring SQA Tools hosted environments. Work with the vendor and Senior SQA staff to install and maintain tool upgrades and patches as available
8. Responsible for Execution and reporting using Microfocus Mobile Center (MC) and ALM as an Application Lifecycle Management solution for both desktop and mobile applications
A minimum of 5 years of experience in application development with a demonstrated concentration of experience in software quality assurance (SQA) methods, techniques, and tools. Minimum of one to two years of experience collaborating and testing in agile based test environment is preferred.
Other relevant experience requirements would include:
Hands-on experience with the HP/MicroFocus portfolio of SQA tools including ALM Quality Center and Quick Test Pro/Unified Functional Test and Mobile Center.
Hands-on-experience with ALM Quality Center 12.x and above version for test management, execution and customization like adding users, role creations, project creation and, module screens & workflow customizations, reports creation and customization, SQL queries and Project Dashboard creation
Ability to develop and enhance QTP/UFT scripts; Coding experience in VBsript.
Logical and systematic approaches to test plan development and execution for functional testing needs for IT business applications.
Functional testing experience for a wide range of technical platforms and applications.
Experiences in Quality Management Processes, SDLC, STLC and exposure to agile scrum process
Customer focused with excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to adjust to change, strong team and customer oriented interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to function as a consultant to customers on SQA matters.
Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and execute work tasks with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Graduation from a four-year college or university with nine semester hours in programming and five years of experience in business applications consulting, development, or SQA. Note: Experience in the field of work related to the position s role may be substituted on a year-for-year basis
Required / Desired Skills
Vector Consulting, Inc., (Headquartered in Atlanta) is an IT Talent Acquisition Solutions firm committed to delivering results. Since our founding in 1990, we have been partnering with our customers, understanding their business, and developing solutions with a commitment to quality, reliability and value. Our continuing growth has been and continues to be built around successful relationships that are based on our organization's operating philosophy and commitment to ** People, Partnerships, Purpose and Performance - THE VECTOR WAY
Celebrating 25 years of service
Duluth, GA, 30097