Quality Assurance Automation EngineerCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.Better together than apart.
This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.Position Responsibilities
- Design, develop and implement automated testing and tooling solutions, primarily focused on Automated Functional and Regression Testing for projects and applications.
- Create, extend and maintain test automation libraries and frameworks.
- Provide test automation estimates and timelines for assigned projects.
- Create and maintain data sets to be used in test automation activities.
- Coordinate and manage automated testing efforts across concurrent projects.
- Ensure that test results are documented, evaluated and disseminated; collaborate in troubleshooting issues.
- Incorporate Test automation into CI / CD process.
- Communicate and report on status of test automation activities.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance (QA) Manager and Quality Assurance (QA) team to develop, implement and improve innovative Quality Assurance (QA) capabilities, approaches and services.
- Contribute to awareness of the Test Automation function throughout IT and the business, communicating applicable testing practices and expectations.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline.
- 4+ years' experience in Test Automation Development in SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test) role.
- Java Script, C#, JScript, VB Script experience.
- Experience with source control tools such as GIT, TFS, SVN.
- A foundational understanding of SQL and databases.
- Experience in agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Scripting experience with TestComplete (SmartBear) or other GUI Test Automation tools is a plus.
- Experience with Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS) test management tools / Visual Studio Test Professional, Microsoft Test Manager are a plus.
- A development background is a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage includes medical, dental, vision and more.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace . All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening .
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs
to learn more!