We are seeking a Quality Assurance Automation Lead to be part of our Tech. Quality Assurance Team. The Quality Assurance Automation Lead will work with cross functional agile teams and DevOps QA and Automation team members to evaluate and provide best practices around automation frameworks.
- Provide direction to automation team members regarding the automation of web and mobile based applications.
- Define best practices within the product teams around test automation.
- Mentoring and coaching QA automation engineers in best practices of implementing a test automation framework.
- Work with DevOps Strategic Automation Architect to ensure that the test framework is implemented as part of the release pipelines.
- Translate manual and automated test cases into an automation-based framework.
- Ability to understand requirements and identified test cases, and work with automation engineers and QA resources to gain familiarity of the automation framework.
- Solid analytical skills with strong attention to detail and concern for data accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload, multi-task, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills with the ability to lead and influence positive outcomes through the efforts of others.
- Exceptional verbal communication and technical writing skills with an ability to effectively interact with and convey information to people who possess varying levels of understanding on applicable topics.
- Knowledge of web automation using Selenium WebDriver or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- 8+ years of experience with Automation framework development using C#/Selenium web driver or similar.
- 5+ years of experience with manual/automated testing of both web and mobile device applications.
Nice to Have:
- 5+ years of experience using Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience with both web testing and API testing
Formal Education & Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science or related field preferred.
- Conditions involve lifting no more than ten pounds, sitting most of the time, but may involve walking, moving, or standing for brief periods, and occasionally lifting and carrying articles like files, ledgers, folders, etc.
Woodforest is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.