ACS Solutions has an immediate need for a Quality Assurance Consultant with experience in the Banking Industry. This is a 6 months contract to Hire and is located in Atlanta GA. Our client is a leading Banking company.
Please review the job description below:
Top Skills: Selenium, Agile, Automation, Testing, SQL
- Design automated tests to validate applications by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically. This includes determining priority for test scenarios and creating execution plans to implement these scenarios.
- Analyze bug reports and highlight problems to help identify fixes for them. They deliver regular reports identifying these bugs to other members of the engineering team.
- Collaborate with other members of the engineering team to find the best methods for solving problems in apps and systems.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Attending Agile meetings (Daily scrum meeting/Sprint planning/Backlog refinement) on assigned projects.
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Previous experience working as a QA automation engineer.
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
- Familiarity with programming script languages including Java and VBScript.
- Must have 1-4 years of hands-on scripting/coding skills with at least one language such as Ruby, Java, C#, etc.
- Used SQL to perform data base testing, Logs for Events involved in Functional, Regression, sanity, smoke and Exploratory testing etc.
- Prior experience in Automation testing tools (UFT/QTP/Selenium/TOSCA).
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge in Agile, & Scrum methodology
- Strong SQL experience
- Selenium Web Driver; Rally
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume, through this posting.
Thanks and regards,
Sr. Associate Recruitment at ACS Solutions
2400 Meadowbrook Parkway, Duluth, GA 30096
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
- Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
- The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
- HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
- DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
- 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
- Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
- ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
- Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
- AWS Managed Services Partner
- Google Cloud Partner
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
- ISTQB Gold Partner
- ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
- SOC2 Type II Compliant