Kforce is immediately adding a full-time Quality Assurance Coordinator in support of our nationally recognized, Consumer and Commercial Electronic R&D client in San Diego, CA. As a full-time W-2 employee supporting this client, you will have access to paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, and benefits such as: medical, dental, vision, 401k, ESPP stock options, HSAs/FSAs, and more!
* Uses ability as a skilled specialist to contribute to the development of new concepts/techniques and to complete assignments/tasks in innovative and effective ways
* Works on assignments that are highly complex in nature where a strong degree of independent judgment, initiative and technical knowledge are required to resolve problems
* Work is completed independently and has ability to handle most unique situations
* Frequently determines methods and procedures for new assignments
* May supervise the activities of other non-exempt employees
* Provides high-level administrative support for quality assessment and management activities for multiple business areas or groups
* Supervises and performs administrative oversight of all quality management documentation systems and activities for the organization to ensure completeness and accuracy of data and adherence to compliance standards
* Evaluates quality documentation, methods, and reports; Works with stakeholders and leadership to identify areas for process improvement, implement changes, and communicate and drive quality awareness and promote quality culture in the organization
* Plans, and administers scheduling of all quality-related events and sessions, including training, audits, site visits, and quality awareness events
* Provides guidance to and may directly supervise the work of less-experienced staff members
* High School diploma or equivalent secondary education certification required; Bachelor's degree preferred
* Typically, 6 plus years of experience
* Expert knowledge on the general/technical acts of the job
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.