Our client is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Data Analyst for a 6+month, contract engagement.
If you'd like to know more, please send contact info and your current resume, as well as your availability for a 10-15 minute call to discuss this opportunity to email@example.com.
This job will have the following responsibilities and qualifications:
* Check both the input into DW and testing using SQL to dive into data sets, assess reporting, looking for anomalies, profile the data for anomalies, where we expect a certain field to populate a specific amount of data - certain data set expectations
* Running reports and tools while checking output given underlying data - the tools and reports need to be checked with agreement within DW - use POWER BI but not needed to do role - running and writing SQL scripts to pull data sets from DW
* More pulling out and summarizing data to verify data sets that are of the output
* If familiar with medical data - definitely helps - medical claims data - procedures codes, diagnosis codes, dollars
* Get data from health plans and CMS - these encounters drive the revenue that we get from the diagnosis of the patients
* Need to chase that information down - determine if what they have is complete
* Still a quality analyst type role
* Working with managed care data sets a hard must have
* SQL a hard must have
* Understanding specific data called MMR's and MOR's - data that submitting to CMS to make sure that they are aware of the illness burden that drives revenue
* Make sure CMS is aware of all medical conditions to collect revenue
* Accuracy of reports and codes to CMS
* Reviewing log files is a must - what has been loaded into the system - how many received? How many loaded? How many kicked out? What is in the system and what may be chased down?
* If MMR file - make sure the MMR file is also in the software package - HCC Manager is what they use (not required but huge plus)