is seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer / Software Developer in Test (SDET) - Level I (2+ years experience) Core Responsibilities:
- Work in Agile environment testing with Karate
- Agile and/or Python
- Automated Testing
- Octane Tool to document Test Cases
- Send requests through REST like Postman
- GITHUB for test scripts
- JIRA ticketing, bug tickets and user stories
- 2 Week Sprints
Philadelphia, PA (currently remote but will be onsite in July)Work Authorization
: We DO NOT sponsor H1B Visas, nor do we enter into C2C partnerships. EAD, USCIT Only Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar. Or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of overall QA automated testing experience
- QA testing JAVA/Python
- 1+ years of current experience with Karate
- Experience with Cucumber and/or other testing tools
- Experience in Agile, Jira, Confluence, Splunk
- Experience with API testing
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting abilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- The ability to quickly shift priorities and adapt to change
At pureIntegration, we believe Digital Transformation is less about tools and platforms and more about developing the people who use them, supported by innovative business strategy and expert integration. By engaging our clients as expert consultants in operational process design, we synthesize and harmonize strategy, process and evolving technologies to catapult the modern enterprise well into the 21st century.
In over 15 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 15 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals. pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.