The Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for the development and execution of scenario tests, resolving application requirements into scenario tests, and working with the development and product members. This role interfaces with product owners and other team developers to understand, gather and refine requirements into testing scenarios. It provides quality assurance guidance across all areas of the team to ensure delivery of high quality technical solutions and maintains strong expertise and knowledge of the product platform. The engineer troubleshoots complex problems; works with other analysts, and mentors other developers on quality assurance practices.
What You'll Work On:
* Analyzes end user requirements and customer reported defects to design and execute manual or automated test strategies across a variety of architectures and cutting-edge technologies
* Works with Product Design and Engineering teams to advocate for the development of high quality testable deliverables
* Works hand in hand with our development team while being part of a Quality Assurance community
* Designs, develops, executes, reports, and debugs functional, mobile, browser, accessibility and localization tests
* Estimates Level of Effort (LOE) for test/script development, test execution, and other activities central to their assigned tasks
* Collaborates with other team members and with staff on other teams and departments. Interfaces with senior QA staff and offshore staff to provide and review assignments, provide and receive training on feature functionality and test development techniques, and participates in quality reviews of test plans and scripts.
* Can represent and advocate for QA with other members of the Product Development team for the purposes of joint triage of defects, reporting test results, and making overall product quality assessments.
* Communicates progress and escalates issues to management in a timely manner
What You'll Need:
* 3+ years of progressing responsibilities in iOS/Android Quality Assurance.
* Experience with mobile testing
* Experience with Agile methodologies
What's Nice to Have:
* Experience with CMS technologies
* Experience with Continuous Integration pipelines
* Master's degree in Computer Science
* Experience with Xcode, Android Studio
What We Always Look For:
* Strong organization skills
* Ability to closely work with development team
* Good presentation and communication skills
* Flexible / able to adapt to changing environment
* Quick learner
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore is a recognized global leader in cross-platform measurement of audiences, advertising and consumer behavior. Built on precision and innovation, comScore combines proprietary TV, digital and movie viewing data with vast demographic details to measure consumers' multiscreen behavior at scale. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint that spans more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of media measurement.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Department: Software Engineering & Technology