Quality Assurance EngineerLocation:
Anaheim, CAStart Date:
Jan 31, 2020
Apply Now Sign Up For Job Alerts Email Job Refer a Friend Apply with LinkedIn Job Description: QA Engineer
Up to $68k year
The Successful candidate must have hands-on experience in testing IP hardware and client/server applications. Responsibilities include manual test, automation test, setup/maintain test environment, and create test cases/matrix/report.
- BSCS or BSEE Degree
- At least 1 years of working experience in QA or Engineering department and must be familiar with standard test equipment (oscilloscope, network analyzer, signal generator)
- Excellent communication skills, (written, and verbal)
- Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate
- At least 1 year of programming in C#, Python or Java.
- OS: MS Window, MAC, handheld device, Linux
- Digital audio signal processing and Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at www.consultnet.com