The ideal candidate will provide expertise in the design, development and operation of test automation deliverables. Creates automated tests, executes tests, documents and communicates software testing results. Ensures software meets established standards.
The focus of the QA Engineer will be to ensure all changes to our applications are tested adequately. The QA Engineer will be responsible for ensuring test plans and test cases follow all standards and are appropriate on a project by project basis. The QA Engineer is responsible for using all test management tools according to standards and developing automated test scripts.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• 4+ years of Automation experience scripting and running automated tests
• 5+ years of software testing experience
• Experience creating test plans, participate in Peer Reviews, modify test plans based on Peer Review feedback
• Experience working in Agile team and participate in development of Test Data Strategy
• Experience designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures
• Experience with creating test cases according to standards – manual and automated, performing problem solving and root cause analysis when defects occur
• Experience in integrating automated test cases with CI/CD toolset
• Solid experience in automated testing of SOAP and REST APIs using automated testing framework / tools using one or more of the following tools: JUnit, JMeter, Soap UI, Postman, Groovy, Selenium , Cucumber, LoadRunner
• Knowledge of financial services background
• Excellent communication and organizational skills, team player
• Ability to follow instructions, work independently, or function in a team as needed
• Strong experience in prioritization, planning, and execution of multiple tasks efficiently
• Highly adaptive and flexible to a changing environment
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Engage application development in defect resolution, flag test cases appropriate for regression libraries
• Develop and maintain automated tests via Automated Tools
• Investigate anomalies found during test runs using strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Review, cleanup and upkeep of existing automated scripts
• 4 year college degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience