Our client is seeking a Quality Assurance Architect/QA Engineer IV who is responsible for reviewing requirements, design documentation, test approach, test plan and collaborating with business and development staff to ensure a technically appropriate quality solution is delivered. The position will also collaborate with development teams to identify/understand existing and future application development technologies and tools.
- Design, implement and maintain the Quality Services testing environments.
- Define new and complex test approaches and resolve issues in approach and design.
- Write detailed Test Cases and Execute Test Cases.
- Provide technical guidance and review test Approach/Test Plans including cases, objectives, scripts, expected results, and requirements mapping.
- Develop complex test work plans for System, Integration, Parallel and User Acceptance Test.
- Provide detailed test estimates.
- Produce and report detailed status reports
- Build test project plans and provide project management for the testing track.
- Facilitate Defect resolution with functional and technical groups.
- Educate/Train/Mentor testing staff and Business/Development peers.
- Review, select and implement testing and quality management/measurement tools to support RHI-s product delivery demands.
- Build detailed Performance Test project plans and guide Performance Engineers with execution.
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing and end-user training.Qualifications:
- BS Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience of 10+ years in IT Quality Services test planning, execution, and validation or application development required.
- 12+ years of related experience required.
Hands-on experience with applications like PeopleSoft, Workday, Oracle, SAP, etc
- Strong functional knowledge of Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Asset management and other financial domains
- 5+ years of software test planning, execution, and validation for large enterprise(ERP) systems for System Test.
- 5+ years of software test planning, execution, and validation for large enterprise(ERP) systems for Integration Tests involving 7+ systems including 3rd party interfaces like SAAS providers, Banks, and other ERP systems.
- 5+ years of software test planning, execution, and validation for large enterprise(ERP) systems for Parallel Test phases.
- 5+ years of experience in test environment management, test collaboration, tools selection and implementation in a medium to a large company with a global environment.
- 5+ years of business process and data flow identification and documentation.
- 5+ years of experience with application interfaces and data conversion
- 5+ years of experience focusing on a specific application/technology.
- Expertise with various testing tools and methods. SQL, Quality Center, qTest, etc.
- Good understanding of hardware architectures.
- Coding experience preferred.
- Experienced with industry-standard code review practices.
- In-depth knowledge of the overall application development life cycle.
- Ability to conduct test planning and execution with off-site resources.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and interpret business acumen.
- Capable of balancing multiple priorities and remain flexible in a changing environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to demonstrate professional judgment with the ability to appropriately influence others as needed.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Prior experience as a Business Systems Analyst writing Functional Design Documents.
- Experience testing Workday Financial Applications.