Kforce's client is looking for a Quality Assurance to join a large financial organization in the Kansas City, MO area. The QA Analyst will be responsible for the test execution of existing and new functionality in the organization's applications and systems. They will also ensure that the applications function as specified in the documented requirements, use cases, design, and other approved documentation.
This role is currently 100% remote and will switch back to office environment when COVID-19 ramps down.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
* Write test plans and test cases in compliance with relevant organizational standards
* Creates clearly documented defects that enable a developer to recreate the issue
* Maintains and updates test cases, test designs, service ware, and support documentation to ensure testing and support of applications is accurate
* Executes end-to-end functional tests and utilizes automated tests developed by others to exercise system as appropriate; Understands automation best practices and is able to develop basic automation scripts; Collaborates to achieve end-to-end application and business process quality
* Acts as -customer advocate- when investigating defects found in production; Provides feedback based on application knowledge and understanding of customer issues; Reviews application and project documentation to ensure it meets customer needs; Trains others on application and customer knowledge; Information, analysis and recommendations to support the product
* Understands the business needs the product is trying to meet and applies this understanding to guide testing; Applies a comprehensive understanding of the product functions and the marketplace in which it is sold effectively test assigned applications
* Skill set enables automation of at least 50% of test cases for existing functionality; This includes the execution of existing automation test scripts as well as personally writing and executing automated test scripts
* Experience with creating, maintaining, and executing automated tests
* Experience using a Play/Record automation tool such as TestComplete, QuickTestPro, or similar automation tools
* Experience using HP Quality Center or equivalent test tools
* Experience in business analysis, including writing requirements
* Experience working with enterprise services
* Experience using source code control systems
* Experience testing microservices, REST APIs and data marshalling
* Experience researching logs, and resource consumption on Linux
* Experience with the Bash shell, and scripting
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.