Kforce has a client in search of a Quality Assurance in New York, NY.
The candidate will perform rigorous QA testing and reporting of results of a new Research subscriptions web application, (i.e. My Research Subscriptions). The application is used by Sales, Research and Clients to make and manage subscriptions for investment research. Approximately 500 pieces of research, across various asset classes, is written and distributed each day.
* Ability to read and comprehend business requirements and high-level design deliverables well enough to understand how they map to test cases
* Basic understanding of common defect management tools
* Ability to execute test cases and document results
* Ability to write and execute basic SQL statements
* Data profiling capabilities to assess alignment with Data Quality rules
* Usage of data management tools
* Automated Test case execution
Can you picture yourself working for one of -America's Ideal Employers-? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.