JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
We are actively seeking a Quality Assurance (QA) Lead / Systems Engineer to apply systems engineering principles and be responsible for the QA program and processes for a Mission customer. The selected candidate will interact with the customer and Establish and manage quality control standards to ensure professional, accurate, complete, and timely review and delivery of Systems Engineering documentation. Your talents, perspectives, and efforts will contribute directly to the production of valuable intelligence to facilitate positive mission outcomes.
- Establish and manage quality control standards to ensure professional, accurate, complete, and timely review and delivery
- Develop and maintain a process for evaluating system and software to include associated documentation
- Primary interface between technical customers and staff, and contractor PMO
- Leadership in executing quick reaction capabilities with project timelines of 0-180 days
- Manage Technical task Order deliverables and support internal and external program reviews
- Key contributor to staff performance review input
- Key contributor to technical review briefings
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
- Bachelor's degree in a Qualified Engineering Field or a related discipline
- Additional years of experience/higher Qualified Engineering Degree will be considered
- Twenty (20) years of systems engineering experience
- Demonstrated understanding of the application of ISO/IEC 15288 processes
My SAIC Benefits.