By Light requires a Quality Assurance (QA) specialist in support of the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Solution Delivery Division (SDD) Code Maintenance and Data Processing Operations contract. This position oversees QA of all Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) artifacts and contractual deliverables related to this large-scale Agile DevOps program serving DHA's data warehousing, reporting, resource support, and claims processing application suite.
By Light provides a broad range of hardware, software, engineering, and IT integration services. Headquartered in Arlington, VA, we support defense, civilian, commercial, and health IT customers worldwide. We offer an excellent benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and 401(k) match.
* Responsibilities include Quality Assurance of SDLC documentation and artifacts and contractual deliverables in accordance with CMMI QA standards.
* Bachelor's Degree or higher
* 4+ years of experience with DoD SDLC documentation and artifacts
* (DHA/SDD applications a major plus)
* CMMI/QA experience
Special Requirements/Security Clearance
* Must have a minimum active ADP II clearance
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Department: Information Technology