CDIT seeks a Quality Assurance Specialist.
As a member of the Quality Assurance Management (QAM)/Training Team, you are responsible QA and training programs for Service Desk Agents, integration of new services, and the overall customer experience.
Some of the duties of this team include;
- Provides an independent QA assessment of Support to customer is being implemented relative to the defined process and recommends.
- May be responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Investigation/mitigation of customer complaints, analysis of areas for improvement, coaching and counseling agents to provide the best customer experience.
- Partner with the Government Service Desk Managers and present holistic analyses and situational awareness of developing trends.
- Provide the Government with advice and recommendations needed to select appropriate solutions or courses of action.
- Track and report on QA and training accomplishments/requirements of personnel.
- Active or Interim Security Clearance
- 2-4 Years Experience as a Quality Assurance Specialist
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organization skills
- Microsoft Office experience
- Ability to develop a project Quality Assurance Plan and the implementation of procedures that conforms to the requirements of the contract.
- Ability to conducts audits and reviews/analyzes data and documentation.
- Ability to develop and implement procedures and test plans for assuring quality in a system development environment which supports large databases and applications.
- HDI Support Center Analyst
- ITIL Foundation
CDIT provides large-scale Information Technology and Management Services with a heavy focus on Software Development. Our ability to deliver quality products is recognized throughout the technology industry, as is our ability to successfully manage projects - both large and small.
We understand that maintaining close and frequent communication with our customers allows us to fully understand their needs and priorities and ensures we deliver the needed product. We believe transparency in our operations is key to a strong relationship with our Customers and Partners. By focusing on our Customers' needs, CDIT is able to deliver on its mission to Provide Customer-Driven solutions with Integrity and Transparency.