Kforce has a client that is seeking a Quality Assurance Tech II in San Francisco, CA.
* You will be responsible for all testing of an entire project across various platforms
* You will own the development and executions of test plans and test cases for multiple features of an application
* You will develop and maintain testing strategies, including manual and automation testing.
* You will ensure comprehensive test coverage by working closely with the product and engineering teams to prioritize testing execution and report on test execution progress and results.
* You will participate in design and specification reviews, and use this information to design test plans
* You will promote QA productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices
* You will promote a culture of quality throughout the organization
* You will interact and collaborate with the other development groups at the company and other organizations within the group of companies
* Bachelors of Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field
* 3+ years of Quality Assurance or Quality Engineering experience
* Scripting experience in Python, Perl, Ruby or shell
* Experience with black box and white box testing with understanding of/experience with SQA methodologies, techniques and approaches
* Ownership of test plan development and execution for customer facing applications
* Experience working with SDETs to create automation strategy and follow through to create and execute automated test scripts
* Experience with a types of testing including regression, performance, stress, unit, API, integration, and security testing
* In-depth experience with mobile-delivered technologies
* Experience working in a related technical integration capacity (build/integration engineer)
* Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
* Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* Strong desire to deliver an excellent customer experience
* Track record of building and maintaining excellent working relationships with peers
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.