Kforce has a client in search of a Quality Assurance Tech in Sunnyvale, CA.
This is an opportunity to work on the latest and greatest Alexa devices where you will be on the critical path of testing the models that are to be released to production. You will be collaborating with critical Alexa teams and provide data-driven feedback on their work. We have comprehensive onboarding material along with video recordings on performing this work.
The ideal candidate is comfortable with running Linux-like CLI commands, is organized, and is willing to dive deep to troubleshoot issues relating to benchmarking generation reports.
* 2-3+ years of experience
* Comfortable with running Linux CLI Commands (most important)
* Very organized and can properly articulate the benchmarking results as needed
* Fast learner
* Has some Java experience and is comfortable Java stack traces
* Has worked with external devices
* Experience with Android Debug Bridge (adb) commands
* Computer Science degree or equivalent
* Is comfortable diving deep and experimenting to troubleshoot issues
* Proficient in Java
* Someone not comfortable with large stack traces
* No technical experience
Best v. Average:
* Java coding experience
* Scripting background - Python
* Customer obsession
* Earns trust
* Bias for Action
* How fast they're able to get reports out to appropriate stakeholders
* How they go about resolving issues
* Knowing when to ask for help
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.