Kforce has a client that is seeking a Quality Assurance Tech in Sunnyvale, CA.
The Quality Assurance Tech will work with Software Development Engineers, SDETs to understand features and technical implementation. You will also work with groups such as Product Management to understand customer usage models and develop test plans and suites that approximate real-world environments and regression tests driving the software development process toward quality-centric methodologies. The Quality Assurance Tech will develop automated tests to help fasten testing cycles, help maintain the pipeline to be CI/CD and release faster to our customers. In this role, you will be responsible to deliver manual/automated solutions to test customer facing features.
* BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
* 4+ years of QA experience
* Experience in manual testing
* Experience in automation testing using Java or Python
* Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
* Ability to write test plan for the feature, execute and maintain
* Experience with standard QA tools and practices, such as functional API testing, integration testing, and UI functionality, E2E testing and usability testing, with a passion for automation
* Ability to review or troubleshoot code in at least one modern programming language
* Ability to maintain a high-quality bar by constantly improving existing QA practices
* Ability to create/maintain high quality testing documentation
* Experience developing automation tests, measuring test coverage, while promoting best practices in quality areas
* Solid understanding of automation frameworks
* Strong debugging skills in isolating test failures in complex software systems
* Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness
* Fluent in one of programming language Java or Python
* Experience in Load and Performance testing
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.