Kforce has a client in search of a Quality Assurance Tech in Wilmington, DE.
The QA Analyst should have the skills and experience to fulfill the following responsibilities:
* Analyze business requirements and functional documents to create detailed test plans for impacted projects
* Design, develop and execute automation test scripts using the BPT automation framework of UFT
* Create test cases/scripts in ALM based on the Business Requirements, Impact Matrix and/or Functional Specifications
* Execute test scripts on assigned projects
* Perform User Acceptance testing, Regression testing and Production Validation
* Coordinate with QA teams in Business and Technology blocks to ensure full coverage of testing and test result validation
* Report and track defects in ALM
* Communicate regularly with project stakeholders and provide consistent follow up on the status of issues
* Actively participate and sometimes conduct team status meetings
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field of study or equivalent relevant experience
* Minimum of 5+ years of experience in design of detailed functional and regression test plans, and creation and execution of test scripts
* 4-5 years of experience in Quality Assurance with a thorough knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle principles and Quality Assurance methodologies and best practices
* Minimum of 3+ years of hands-on experience in automation testing using QTP/UFT or equivalent tool is preferred
* Familiar with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
* Experience working with internal stakeholders, external partners and vendors
* Working knowledge of ALM.
* Experience in collaborating in an Onsite-Offshore model team
* Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
* Must demonstrate strong time management skills, ability to multi-task & handle multiple test assignments & prioritize one's own work
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to analyze detailed business requirements, raise questions and seek resolution to outstanding clarifications required for test case identification
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.