Job Title: Quality Assurance Tester
Location: Albany, NY 12210, USA
Duration: : 18 Months
Spruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing Information Technology services firm headquartered in New Jersey. An award-winning firm (Inc 5000, Smart CEO) with a steadily growing portfolio of commercial and government clients, Spruce Technology provides innovative technology solutions, specialized IT staff, and IT strategy consulting nationwide.
Spruce Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, pregnancy, race, creed, color, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
This resource will also be available to other projects requiring testing assistance.
Provide a list of the day to day tasks to be performed by the Selected Candidate: The Specialist will focus on Quality Assurance activities and responsibilities that will include but not be limited to:
Develop test plans, scenarios, and test cases which will exercise the business, functional, and technical requirements of the system.
Develop test data for use in executing the QA phase of the SDLC.
Develop and execute test plans and scenarios, including regression and volume tests.
Evaluate test results and performance of software.
Identify technical and functional software defects.
Work with the project team to complete the QA process to bring the software quality to a level where it can be delivered to client for user acceptance tests.
Assist client staff in performing user acceptance tests.
1. 84 Months of experience in performing Quality Assurance tasks
2. 84 Months of experience in the development and execution of Software Test Plans and Scenarios
3. 84 Months of experience in Functional testing using functional testing tools.
4. 48 Months of experience in Performance and Stress testing using performance testing tools.
5. 48 Months of experience in Manual Testing
6. 48 Months of experience in creating user test scripts and managing User Acceptance Testing
7. 48 Months of experience in using defect management tools
8. 12 Months experience using issue trackers/work queues, such as Redmine or JIRA.
9. 12 Months of experience in using HP Quality Center
If interested, please forward a latest copy of your resume with contact information to (Rajesh/ 973 524 7689 /email@example.com )