Leading Atlanta, Georgia based technology enabled consumer loan originator and servicer. This privately held company has developed a highly scalable loan origination and servicing platform and unique loan origination tools to deliver a differentiated level of service to its multiple stakeholders, including bank partners, merchant and retailer channel partners, consumers and borrowers. Leveraging proprietary mobile technology, the Company is currently experiencing exceptional growth in both accounts and profitability.
Our corporate headquarters is located in Atlanta, Georgia with a second operational facility in Crestview Hills, Kentucky.Position: Quality Coach (Atlanta)KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct quality reviews of telephone representatives' performance within functional specific units to ensure quality service goals and standards are met and/or identify areas where improvement can be achieved.
- Audit representatives' inbound and outbound phone calls and/or correspondence, observing performance, techniques and application of guidelines and procedures.
- Verify that representatives are providing up-to-date information, following current processes, and communicating effectively to callers.
- Coordinate with department Team Leaders and Managers to ensure appropriate number of call reviews are performed for each phone representative and to ensure representatives' availability during audit periods.
- Evaluate and record the quality and performance during each call.
- Summarize findings and recommendations for supervisors to use in performance assessments and promotional decisions.
- Provide feedback on uniform application of guidelines and procedures.
- Provide critical data used to generate weekly or monthly reports on the performance of phone or email representatives.
- Identify adverse performance trends and patterns.
- Provide input and assist with the development of additional training or policy and procedure changes that may be required to enhance service productivity.
- Provide coaching, advice and guidance based on audit findings and deliver performance feedback to associates as outlined in business unit's policies and procedures.
- Mentor newly hired representatives to ensure a smooth transition from learning environment to daily production environment and may participate in providing formal training.
- In periods of excessive call volume, assist by taking inbound customer calls or handling inbound customer emails.
- Participate in meetings and presentations or other designated special projects as assigned by department management.
- Maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of polices, procedures and benefits across all product lines.
- Develop job aides and other tools to assist representatives in improving overall quality of interactions.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
Primarily weekday shift (9 am - 5 pm). However, the overall training and evaluation schedule may require these hours to vary.Location:
This position is a member of the Operations Team and reports to the Manager of Quality.Duties & ResponsibilitiesEXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- 1-3 years of experience monitoring inbound and/or outbound calls
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Capable of providing objective and non-biased feedback
- Proven success in call center coaching/mentoring
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office products
- Training development experience is a plus
GreenSky is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.