DataStaff is currently seeking to fill a 12+ month position for a Quality Control Tester with one of our direct clients in Raleigh, NC.
- Analyze business requirements for testability and completeness using Functional Specification Documents, Business Requirements Documents, and Technical Design Documents.
- Analyze and develop requirements into test conditions.
- Develop and execute automated scripts using Selenium to thoroughly test software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
- Review automated test cases and other testing artifacts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of all test artifacts.
- Coordinate testing, report, and track automated testing problems by providing reproducible test cases.
- Work with other product team members to diagnose and recreate problems.
- Prioritize and implement solutions and close problem reports.
- Collect automated test scripting data.
- Analyze according to the project plan schedule and ensure adherence to standard practices and procedures.
- 2 years: Experience developing and executing Selenium automated test scripts.
- 5 years: Experience testing web, GUI, client/server, and database applications.
- 5 years: Experience with requirements analysis and automated test cases/script development.
- 5 years: Experience with automated testing, testing tools, writing test plans, and reviewing test cases.
- Good oral and written communications skills to interact daily with system developers, business analysts, and others.
- Ability to prioritize tasks within the project and work with minimal supervision or guidance.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Highly Desired Skills:
- 2 years: Experience with executing SQL to validate or test.
- 2 years: Java experience.
- 2 years: Open Source Testing tools
This position is available on a corp-to-corp basis or as a W2 position with a competitive benefits package. DataStaff offers medical, dental, and vision coverage options as well as paid vacation, sick, and holiday leave. As many of our opportunities are long-term, we also have a 401k program available for employees after 6 months.