We have an excellent opportunity available for a Quality Engineer-CAPA expert with one of the most respected companies in the Life Sciences industry. Our client is a multi-billion dollar leader in the manufacturing of innovative products in the Medical Device space.
If you are passionate about making an impact with a company, who's goal it is to improve the quality of life for millions of people, we'd like to talk with you!
This is a contract position with an expected duration of over 6 months.
Our Client is looking for:
About EG Life Sciences:
- Significant hands on experience in the manufacturing of Medical Devices
- Experience in creating and executing CAPA plans to help remediate audit findings
- Proven ability in utilizing problem solving tools and statistical analysis techniques to find root causes of issues
- Project management experience, including tracking and reporting weekly project reviews
- Experience managing multiple project teams to successful outcomes
- Experience in effectively applying quality engineering standards and processes to analyze and solve business issues
- Minimum of a bachelors degree in an engineering discipline
EG Life Sciences is a professional services firm that delivers flexible and scalable solutions to Medical Device, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies, including the resources they need to meet the unique challenges of FDA regulations and submissions. We offer our consultants Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, as well as 401k and disability and life insurances.