Monrovia, CAStart Date:
Dec 16, 2019
Apply Now Sign Up For Job Alerts Email Job Refer a Friend Apply with LinkedIn Job Description:
Up to $52.88 an hour
Successful candidate will handle management & preparation of Customer APQP & initial PPAP (incl. release Customer fit, finish, grain, color & master samples) . Manage IC (intercompany parts) APQP & initial PPAP . Track ASQE-activities towards component PPAP approval . Support and facilitate project reviews, APQP & Lessons Learned reviews . Will handle contract review on customer side regarding quality relevant points . Support of gateway preparations and approval of the gateway from Quality point of view when all requirements are fulfilled. Representation of companies interests in front of customer and supplier . Ensure strict adherence of companies PEP deliverables . Provide on time required Q-reports . Engage in DVP&R Development . DFMEA/PFMEA engage in cross-functional team development . Involvement and release for all kind of reworks . Will handle acceptance of prototypes internal and with customers.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Min. 5 years' experience in the area of Quality or Manufacturing in automotive
- Data driven analytical approach to problem solving, quality systems and tools (8D, 6sigma, TS16949, VDA, APQP etc.)
- Excellent knowledge & execution of Customer PPAP
- Proven track record of PSW achievement
- Ability to interpret and analyze drawings, technical documents and measurement data
- Ability to perform process capability and machine capability study's
- Excellent application & assessment of core documentation P-flow, FMEA, Control Plans etc.
- Good knowledge of OEM Warranty Returns Process
- Positive, highly driven working attitude
- Sound decision making
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- PC literate
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at www.consultnet.com