Modis is pleased to represent our premier East Side client in their search for a Quality Engineer. A Day in the Life:
As the Quality Engineer, you will support the design control projects and maintain quality oversight of manufacturing activities. You will do some project management and establish priorities in support of the business. You'll develop, apply and maintain product performance records to ensure compliance with company and ISO standards.
What You Must Have:
- Review supporting manufacturing documentation to be sure it contains necessary criteria and provisions to permit effective inspection
- Explain schematic drawings, procedure changes and work orders for production team
- Analyzes reports and returned products and recommends corrective action
To be considered for this fantastic direct hire opportunity, please apply online or send your resume/qualifications to email@example.com. We are unable to provide sponsorship for this role.
- A Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related field and 3 - 7 years experience in quality engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in the electronic manufacturing industry