CSI is actively seeking a Quality Inspector to immediately join a reputable medical device organization in Raynham, MA.
Jump at the opportunity to work for a dynamic, growing, global business, providing a faster, positive and more assured return to quality of life for people all over the world. Hours:
M-F Standard Business Hours Pay:
$18 - $20 (Based on experience) Job Responsibilities
- Perform inspection activities including paperwork verification, visual inspection and mechanical inspection.
- Complete appropriate paperwork related to inspections
- Initiate Nonconforming Material Reports (NCMRs) and assist in related inspections and dispositions.
- Perform data entry into databases and spreadsheets as required.
- Assist in special request inspections and rework projects as required.
- Previous experience as an Quality Inspector highly preferred. Experience specifically in medical devices very desirable. Inspection experience in a GMP or ISO environment also very desirable.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Extremely strong attention to detail.
- Under supervision, ability to read, analyze, and interpret information from sources such as engineering drawings, specifications, and inspection data. Specific training provided.
- Ability to apply basic math skills including averages and basic geometry