Kalamazoo, MI Salary:
Based on Experience Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Quality System Technical Writer
Researches, prepares and edits complex technical documents. Ensures documents meet editorial and customer specifications and adhere to standards for quality, graphics, format, and style.
Interfaces with writers, illustrators, word processors, and subject matter experts in coordinating and preparing the edited draft.
Participates in the publishing of formatted documentation in various media.
Maintains current knowledge of relevant technical subject matter as assigned.
Participates as member of project team.
Tracks project documentation through creation, approval, publication, and update lifecycle.
Helping to write quality system documents for a new quality management system.
Existing procedures will need to be modified and new procedures created.
Collaborate with Technical Lead to amend existing quality documents
Top 3 Must Haves:
1. Senior technical writer level
2. Experience understanding processes and working in a manufacturing environment
3. Understanding of formal quality management system requirements
Top 3 Nice-To-Haves:
1. Knowledge of ISO 13485 and 21 CFR Part 820
2. Microsoft Word expert
3. Strong communication skills Contact: email@example.com
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com