Lombard, IL 60148
Note: Not Bonus Eligible, No telecommute and must work in the office location.
Under Federal Codes and Regulations and to meet AS9100D standards:
Through knowledge and background of aviation standards AS9100D, AS9101F, AS9102B, ISO9001:2015.
General Summary of the Position
Main duties are performing incoming inspection of client s components of the airborne satellite broadband Wi-Fi system, reviewing and approving first article inspection reports from vendors and preparing products and documents for Aircraft OEM line fit. Maintain and support procedures and documents of Global Eagle Entertainment quality management system in support of maintaining GEE s AS9100D certification. Assignment will also include the monitoring GEE vendors both from a design and manufacturing standpoint to achieve the contracted requirements for reliability and maintainability of the avionics hardware. Position will also assist configuration management and certification teams regarding FAA compliance.
1. Represent GEE to outside auditors including airframe manufacturers.
2. Investigate and process non-conformities, conduct root cause analysis, create viable corrective action plans, and implement new practices and procedures to correct deficiencies.
3. Performing and prepare First Article Inspection Reports, assuring conformity to approved design data of all purchased material, parts, and assemblies for avionic components.
4. Support OEM source inspection of system components for line fit projects.
5. Develop and implement quality assurance programs and policies to conform to changes in regulations and industry standards.
6. Write and update QA Policy and Procedures Manuals, internal GEE Procedures Manuals and other documentation in order to adhere to changes in Federal Codes and Regulations and to meet AS9100D standards
7. Verify the application of quality specifications per customer driven requirements, product specification and established procedures during the prototype and production phases.
8. Insure the selection and utilization of qualified sources of supply through auditing and surveillance of perspective and established suppliers, assuring the highest quality through data analysis of incoming material based on purchase order and quality requirements.
9. Create management reports concerning quality efforts and performance metrics. Task will include briefing senior management on quality performance
10. Maintaining tracking database of component failures from multiple vendors
11. Perform incoming inspection of satellite broadband system components
12. Perform outgoing inspection of components for OEM installations ensuring that the product conforms to the approved specifications
13. Review engineering change order of drawing changes, software configuration index changes, product specification and document changes.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics:
1. Through knowledge and background of aviation standards AS9100D, AS9101F, AS9102B, ISO9001:2015.
2. Detailed in conducting, preparing and reviewing first article inspection reports
3. Thorough knowledge and understanding of industry s Quality Control principles, auditing techniques, and inspection procedures.
4. Proficient in internal and external auditing practices with experience in vendor surveillance, facility self-auditing and source inspection programs.
5. Demonstrated success in leading groups in facets of engineering, manufacturing and repair of airborne equipment.
6. Knowledge of FAA FARs and EASA CRIs as it relates to avionic hardware.
7. Excellent mathematical skills, including application and use in problem solving.
8. Ability to create and assess Pareto Chart failure information and identify trends.
For immediate consideration, kindly send a copy of your updated resume with contact number ASAP or Please feel free to reach out Bill Borris at 832-485-3671 in case if you have any questions.
ObjectWin Technology, Inc. is a rapidly growing Twenty year old Houston, TX headquartered corporation and specialized solution provider in the ERP, CRM, Web technologies and Systems Integration areas. We take great pride in hiring and retaining the highest caliber of technical talent. ObjectWin is expanding rapidly and we have been selected as 2009 Deloitte Technology Fast50 Texas company. We are looking for talented individuals with drive to carry us into the next phase of growth and beyond.
Note: ObjectWin Technology, Inc. is an Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.