We're looking for looking for a Quality Engineer Architect with experience defining test automation strategies for AI Marketplace applications and knowledge on Machine Learning and Data Science models. Responsible for assisting QA management in the technical aspects of the QA Strategy to identify tool set and dependencies for test automation. These responsibilities extend to the coordination of the implementation of the strategy across different development teams.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area and 10+ years of experience in the test automation field
- AI Marketplace test automation experience and/or building the Test Automation Strategy for Machine Learning products (Model Serving, Model Training, Data Source Integration etc.)
- Complex Data models using GPU and performance testing against the same
- 3+ years of work experience in test automation for Web Services
- Experience implementing test frameworks from scratch
- Well versed in test automation best practices
- Proven experience with E2E and integration testing
- Experience in performance test automation at services level
- Experience integrating test automation in continuous testing pipelines (including health checks or code scanning) with CI/CD tools such as Git, GitLab, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience working with mocking data frameworks
Some qualifications we consider a plus.
- Knowledge in how Test Data Management tools integrate to development pipeline for test automation
- Development background with good technical language is desirable
- Docker knowledge.
- BrowserStack knowledge
- SonarQube knowledge
- Coordinate a team of SDETs across several teams for the implementation of the QA strategy
- Report issues within an agile environment and follow up through different channels like Jira, Slack, Teams, etc.
- Review Implementation for pipelines quality gates and improving them
- Execute test code reviews and analysis for improvement
- Provide technical demos to a wide audience