Position: Quant Developer
Location: NYC, NY (Hybrid)
Duration: 12+ months Contract
- Strong with OO concepts.
- Strong C++/Java development experience (3+ years)
- Basic knowledge in financial derivatives products and algorithmic models for pricing and measuring market risks of derivatives is required.
- Ability to read and understand mathematical and algorithmic specifications.
- Knowledge and experience of UI development.
- Knowledge of design patterns and their implementation.
- Knowledge of relational database programming, and experience with SQL Server or Oracle.
- Delivery of high-quality code with unit tests and automated testing.
- Strong ability to learn existing application quickly.
- Ability to work independently.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.