Our client, a small, tightknit, egalitarian team within a large very successful hedge fund is looking for other hypothesis-driven professionals who are comfortable tackling tough problems!
No background in finance necessary and this role would let you share in the financial rewards of your work.
Are you someone who is equally comfortable teasing out correlations in large data sets in Python, or building a prototype in C++, as you are discussing global phenomena with your colleagues?
Are you an experienced industry veteran OR recent PhD grad?
If you are
- itching for a new problem domain that will still build on your hard-won research and/or tech experience
- looking for a supportive environment for the long haul .
- ready for an entrepreneurial culture, with the commensurately high compensation and benefits where you can really impact your own pay
Could this be your new role?
We're looking for a demonstrated track record of success, be it in industry or academia -- both the ability and interest in contributing to a high-performing team.
- Python and C++ development experience
- Demonstrated track record of high achievement ....whether in the classroom or in industry
- Affinity for research & problem-solving
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Please click the Apply Now button to apply for the job.
We will review your resume and call if you are qualified.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
Job ID 3968DI-0102