Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an R Developer for a FULL-TIME assignment with one of our premier Financial clients in lower Manhattan, New York, NY. Responsibilities :
Required Skills :
- Develop R routines to support the Transaction Monitoring and Risk Analytics program.
- Understands Statistical Models, segmentation, clustering, regression and K-means algorithms, Machine learning, Predictive analysis.
- Participate in TM Model validation activities including product coverage, customer, product, transaction segmentation, model effectiveness, rules logic, false positives analysis, increased identification of suspicious activities, thresholds tuning, what-if analysis and other relevant activities for effective risk analytics.
- Work with U.S. and Enterprise Model risk management teams to identify relevant KRIs, Typologies and analytical models for AML domain.
- Work with external vendors to conduct Proof of concepts on latest Machine Learning and RPA products that provides direct business benefit to AML.
- Participate in testing cycle.
- Overall develop high level of subject matter expertize within AML Risk Analytics area and provide Director TM Risk Analytics solid Business Analysis to carry out BAU tasks and Strategic projects within AML/ATF area.
Preferred Skills :
- Strong experience with Statistical modeling tool R since you will be leading the effort for the group.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in relevant field.
- Experience troubleshooting software issues
- 3+ years of TM risk analytics experience evaluating Transaction Monitoring systems models, rules, coverage and model effectiveness.
- Knowledge of Python is a plus.
- Some experience in AML /ATF risk management including model tuning and machine learning algorithms in a U.S. financial regulatory environment.
- Knowledge of current regulatory environment in the financial services industry is a plus.
- Financial Services
- Master's degree in comp sci and/or mathematics or statistics
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at www.sgainc.com