My name is Mehak Delawalla and I am supporting a couple of React Native roles with AT&T Entertainment Group. 100% remote after Covid and starts out as 12 month project.
Please send your resume to if interested!
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with all platforms.
• Meet all production deadlines.
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
• Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes.
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
• Propose ideas to create greater efficiencies when developing applications.
• We collaborate with product owners, designers, product managers, various interdepartmental groups, and backend Java developers
• Knowledge of functional / object-oriented programming.
• Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
• Familiarity with native build tools, like Xcode, Gradle (Android Studio/ IntelliJ).
• Familiarity with You.I.
• Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
• Experience with automated testing suites, like (Jest / Mocha)
• 5+ years of software development experience; minimum of 1 year of ReactNative experience.
• Deep understanding of React and its core principles.
• Experiencing with React workflows (i.e. Flux, Redux).
• Strong ability to lead and mentor engineers. Great communication skills. Comfortable writing technical specs to document and explain ideas, story writing, etc.
• Highly product-oriented, analytical, and deep thinker.
• Experience working in a rapid, Agile environment.
• Have developed and published applications for any of the following platforms: Android, iOS
• Have Github project(s) and open source contributions.
• Have worked in a Test Driven Development (TDD) environment before.
• Have Continuous Integration And Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) experience in an Agile Environment.
• Experience working with GraphQL
Our stack and tool set
• React Native
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or