Location: Your Home Office - Anywhere, USA
Travel: up to 50%, as needed
Terms: We are open to hiring direct full-time candidate, however, our client is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
***There is a BONUS (paid quarterly) available in addition to full-time salary!***
Our client is seeking a hands-on technologist with a track record of outstanding strategic architecture experience using Adobe Campaign in large enterprise environments. This role will be in a fast-paced, fluid environment that involves working in both a presales and post sales capacity.
We have an immediate need for an Adobe Campaign Architect to join our team for ongoing projects. The Campaign Architect is a senior level position. Individuals should have a strong IT background, and understand network architecture including components such as DNS, firewalls, load balancing, and database servers. You should understand the Adobe Experience Cloud solutions and also have had exposure to email service platforms and the constraints associated with email campaigns. Experience delivering campaigns using other Adobe Campaign channels such as SMS and Direct Mail are beneficial.
Ideal candidates must be able to perform server installations and product configurations activities on various version of Linux and Windows
The Adobe Campaign Architect performs the following set of tasks:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create implementation plan and perform implementation of Adobe Campaign
- Architect end to end solution for Adobe Campaign including components outside the stack, such as DNS, firewalls, integration to 3rd party solutions, connecting a hybrid install to the MTS, and other components common with Adobe Campaign configurations
- Consult and make recommendations in regard to Adobe Campaign technical implementations
- Perform product configuration activities & ETL processes
- Understand data specifications and ensure all data is available for campaigns
- Build rules-based multi-step email campaigns
- Ensure proper HTML presentation for all form factors and the quality of all outbound campaigns
- (Ability to) Perform Campaign API configurations for triggered email campaigns
- (Ability to) Set up Campaign workflows with single or multiple data sources
- Comfortable with adding external data sources to existing Campaign Schema
- Comfortable in guiding client through on-prem or cloud installs and working through provisioning with Adobe support teams.
- Comfortable in providing guidance to clients on IP Warming
- Consult clients on mapping data feeds to the Adobe Campaign recipient tables
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Experience with solution design, development, and technical consulting for Adobe Campaign
- Ability to communicate directly with clients to explain technical concepts
- Experience interfacing Adobe Campaign with external systems
- Experience in leading and performing troubleshooting activities to address any technical glitches that prevent Adobe Campaign to interface with upstream and downstream systems
- Experience with the Administration side of Adobe Campaign
- Build, execute, and deliver accurate audience data for assigned campaigns using marketing automation tools
- Experience in Adobe Campaign configuration and mapping data feeds to recipient schema
- Experience with both Adobe Campaign Classic (hybrid or fully on-prem models) and Adobe Campaign Standard (Cloud/Saas solution) strongly preferred
- Experience with configuring Adobe Campaign with additional Adobe Experience Cloud solutions, such as Analytics, Target, Audience Manager, or Experience Manager preferred
- 3+ years demonstrable experience in Adobe Campaign
- 2 net-new installs for Adobe Campaign (Classic or Standard). Leading a migration from Classic to Standard qualifies.
- Ability to plan and document the overall Campaign implementation approach for a new Adobe Campaign implementation.
- Ability to coach and guide a Campaign team, including email template developers, Campaign admin, Business Analysts, QA, and integration developers.
- Ability to coach the client team through the process on implementing Adobe Campaign.
Nice to Have
- Experience with additional Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions
- Experience with other Campaign Management / Automation solutions (e.g. Salesforce, Eloqua, etc.)
- Marketing, advertising, design or brand building experience
- Good understanding of UX and UI design best practices