REMOTE Sr. UX Designer need for a Fortune 100 company. Please contact Kobe Conklin firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.UX Designer Experience:
• Designing Line of Business (LOB) applications (web apps or desktop apps)
• Creating complex user task flows and UX architecture diagrams
• Designing mid-high fidelity wireframes or comps
• Creating interactive prototypes for user feedback testing
• Designing dashboards and visualizations
• Doing conceptual designs
• Designing for modular; multi-screen applications
• Designing components and controls
• Creating interactions and animations patterns
• Experience with AxureDescription:
The UX Designer will design and define engaging digital experiences for frontline employees, transforming unmet user needs and business opportunities into successful employee tools. The ideal candidate has a passion for user centered design and has a wide breadth of experience across multiple types of products, channels and design methodologies. You will collaborate daily with a diverse set of specialists, including UX architects , researchers, visual designers, project managers, business stakeholders, writers and developers to deliver these digital experiences.
• Identify user needs and business requirements
• Visualize ideas using professional design tools as well as sticky notes, sketch boards, whiteboard markers or whatever tools are necessary to rapidly work through ideation and move to the next stage
• Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions
• Initiate and respond to ideas for innovation/improvements based on research, analysis, and competitive reviews
• Drive the design of next generation, navigation schemes, patterns, components and templates across the companys products, insuring a consistent, appealing, and dynamic customer experience.
• Create low and high fidelity interactive prototypes adhering to a rapid, iterative and collaborative process
• Work with usability researchers to define test plans and iterate designs throughout user testing.
• Translate usability research findings into design improvements.
• Ensure digital touch points become and remain consistent with Uniteds user experience and brand standards
• Create final UX deliverables through appropriately detailed specifications including: process flows, wireframes, storyboards, high and low fidelity prototypes.
• Create visual design assets and document visual styling specification for development team
• Communicate with multiple stakeholders to review progress, and incorporate feedback appropriately.
• During implementation you will respond to day-to-day questions from developers, product managers.
• Work with QA to identify, document, and verify bug fixes.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams as well as business partners throughout the design process
• Present design and defend work to stakeholders and senior leadership for review and feedback.
• Excellent understanding of user experience design for the Web, mobile, and touch devices.
• Experience designing for E-Commerce or transaction based sites and applications.
• Experience building advanced wireframes and prototypes for both web and mobile.
• Experience in writing detailed interaction specifications (IA, work flow, page functionality and layout, etc.).
• A good understanding of front-end web technologies.
• Experience with touch based UI & UX design.
• Knowledge of mobile UI guidelines and patterns for iOS and Android.
• Understanding of accessibility and how it impacts UX.
• Strong ability to present and defend your design decisions, and respond quickly to business needs.
• Strong communication, critical thinking, and creative problem-solving skills required.
• Ability to coordinate, prioritize, and accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced atmosphere with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work independently or in a team, and with or without direction is imperative.
• Must be a self-starter that can create schedules and define scope of work even when there are no clear requirements and direction.
• Highly organized and methodical with excellent time management skills, strong business ethics, and political awareness.
• Online portfolio with a range of interactive samples
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in UX design
• Experience with large cross-functional teams
• Experience designing for large, complex, digital application projects
• Experience designing for multiple devices
• Experience with Axure, Balsamiq, JustinMind, Invision, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator and other design tools.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com