Apex Systems, the nation's 2nd largest IT Staffing firm, has a Business System Consultant open.
If interested, send a resume to
for more info. Candidate Profile:
- Technical aptitude, someone that is very used to using tools to query data, analyze data, understands business processes, data flows gathering requirements, scheduling and leading meetings being the SME to drive conversations
- There also is a testing element.
- Being able to work across teams form a business perspective and technical perspective
- There is also a project management aspect. Being able to work on multiple projects at once and keep track between the two.
- Being a self starter
- Working on data integration hub which is an entity that receives data form multiple systems, bringing items into the hub and into the general ledger then into a reporting system.
- Have to understand reporting needs, have to understand what the general ledger is and what is does for the company
- Gathering Business requirements, coordinating with IT people letting them know what they need to do
- Use cases, User stories, data models, workflow diagrams, have to understand timelines, test environments.
- Agile experience
- Excel, Visio to document requirements
- Testing - running SQL statements to pull data out of the hub
- Output into the data repository, will need to know BOE (not required but helpful)
- Use SOAP UI to test
- Data Studio to run SQL (Not required but super helpful)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at