Role: Remote Azure Cloud Architect Type: Contract to Hire Location: 100% Remote (Based in Indianapolis, IN)
If you are interested in the position, please make sure to apply or send a copy of your most up-to-date resume to Trevor Hix at email@example.com Description
The Cloud Architect has a solid background in Enterprise policy and security, with the ability to strategically translate on-premises security requirements to an elastic Cloud environment, demonstrating a strong understanding of the integrations required. The ideal candidate will have significant experience providing guidance to Executives on decisions relating to Enterprise Cloud solutions that adhere to best security practices while promoting operational excellence and performance efficiency. This position will also entail mentoring other teams and providing SME-level guidance, clearly communicating technical requirements to the implementation teams and supporting the effort to secure resources across the MS Azure environment among all personnel.Primary duties:
- Subject matter expert as it relates to Azure across the board.
- Cloud Governance review - vetting, review submissions for services - understand guardrails, lambda, S3 bucket encryption.
- Participates with Enterprise executives to establish strategic plans and objectives, and regularly contributes to technical recommendations
- Collaborates across multiple teams to strategically translate on-premises security requirements to an elastic Cloud environment.
- Analyzes detailed design components as well as high-level architectural blueprints, contributing to decisions on application Cloud readiness based on policy guidelines.
- General Azure Architecture with experience in a DevOps environment and Cloud Security
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- BA/BS degree in a related field (e.g., Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber Security, Computer Engineering) or any combination of education and experience that provides an equivalent background.
- Experience participating with Enterprise executives to establish strategic plans and objectives.
- Knowledge or experience in translating on-premises security requirements to an elastic Cloud environment.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org